Noir Charcoal Mask
Noir Charcoal Mask
A clay mask that instantly visibly minimizes pores and blackheads. For Normal to Oily Skin Types. Paraben-free & fragrance-free.
Our innovative Charcoal Mask Cosmetic Base is made from the finest of premium ingredients to deliver soft and perfectly balanced skin. Pure Activated Bamboo Charcoal blended into an unbelievably smooth, light, and luxurious emulsion works as a powerful detoxifier and exfoliant for deep cleansing. Due to its strong adsorptive properties, Activated Bamboo Charcoal decongests the pores and draws out superficial toxins, impurities, excess oils, and debris to reveal clear skin.
Our formula is further enriched with soothing Shea and Tucuma Butters for their intensive moisturizing benefits. Rich in Oleic Acids and protective antioxidants, these butters help the skin feel soft and replenished following the application of the mask.
This Charcoal Mask Cosmetic Base has been specially designed for enhanced spreadability, easy application, and an effortless rinse-off.
What It Is
An efficacious pore minimizing and cleansing charcoal mask formulated to help absorb excess oil and detoxify skin. Our charcoal mask helps draw out impurities from the skin and unclog pores and blackheads to leave skin visibly more refined and feeling smooth.
Paraben-free, fragrance-free, silicone-free, and mineral oil-free.
After 1 Use:
- Pores & blackheads instantly appear reduced/minimized/tightened and unclogged
- 90% of users agree skin feels fresh/refreshed
- 90% of users agree skin looks clean as if detoxified
- 98% of users agree skin looks instantly mattified
After 2 Uses:
- 94% of users agree skin looks softer, smoother & more refined
- 90% of users agree skin feels balanced
After 4 Uses:
- 88% of users agree skin appears brighter and more radiant
- 83% of users experienced a visible reduction of skin imperfections
How to Use
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer to damp skin, avoiding the immediate eye area
- Allow to dry for approximately ten minutes
- When dry, gently remove clay mask using a warm, wet towel and pat dry